Thursday 12 January 2012

What You Are In Store For...

Since the About Me section is so small, I felt the first post should be an introduction to me and my work.




I have grown up with a love for classic fiction. Whilst my classmates were reading the latest Harry Potter, I was delving into the Adventures of Holmes and Watson. 


It's always seemed odd to people that I have always been able to happily watch a black and white film. I, for one, cannot understand how people cannot watch a black and white film. I can understand people finding silent films boring, but try watching Son of Frankenstein and not enjoy it.


QUICK FIRE QUESTIONS


-Favourite Film: King Kong (1933)
-Favourite Book: Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
-Favourite TV Show: Doctor Who Patrick Troughton (2nd Doctor)
-Favourite Band: Steely Dan 

No comments:

Post a Comment