Saturday 28 July 2012

Vampire Wolf

As mentioned before, Dracula can shape-shift into a wolf. Well I decided to design it so that it is a mix of wolf and bat. I think this gives it a demon dog look, much like the one in An American Werewolf in London.
The head is obviously based on a bat, but also the tail, which on a bat is membrane like, but on this design that would be useless. So I morphed that with a wolf's tail and VOILA! The bottom image is just to show that this is a flat faced wolf, still keeping the once human element and it is actually how I prefer my werewolves, but we'll move on to that later. The front legs, i think are out of proportion, but hopefully you get the idea. I think I wanted an Alpha-Male vibe to it, since it is Dracula.


It actually looks like Panthro!


No comments:

Post a Comment