Sunday 3 June 2012

Hi, I just got back from Collectormania, Milton Keynes. It was just AWESOME! 


It took roughly 2 and a half hours to get up there, but boy was it worth it. I met so many celebrity guests that I have wanted to meet for years and got their autographs. I met Deborah Watling (Victoria Waterfield- 2nd Doctor), Lance Henriksen (Bishop-Aliens), Kenny Baker (R2-D2- Star Wars), David Prowse (Darth Vader ((costume))- Star Wars), Michael Dorn (Worf- Star Trek)and Phil LaMarr (Various voices)!






A very loyal fan actually made two working remote control R2-D2s they made the little beeps and everything!





This is Phil LaMarr, who has done voice over work for loads of cartoons, including Samurai Jack, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Justice League (in which he was the Green Lantern). He was a really nice guy. Before he signed my picture, he was taking his time making sure the photos wouldn't get wet. He clearly cares for his fan-base. 

As soon as I saw this guy I thought "I have got to be force-choked by him!" However when I explained that to him he grabbed my neck. It was an honour to be strangled by you Lord Vader!!


I noticed afterwards that others were asking to be strangled for a photo-shoot as well, so I started something of a trend!


More images to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment